Wednesday, January 4, 2012

lazy


I'm feeling a little guilty that I'm still having my christmas holidays. Three weeks is a pretty long time to have a break! I had a lot of things I wanted to accomplish over the break and I've done a few of them, but to be honest, I can't even remember most of the things I was going to do. But you know what? I'm okay with that. Last semester I was pretty burned out by the end and now I can say in all seriousness that I'm ready for the craziness to begin again!

The last three weeks have been pretty delightful. Sleeping in way too late, drinking tons of coffee, eating so much delicious food, spending time with friends and family, watching movies and episodes of mad men and spending a great deal of time on Pinterest and Tastespotting.

Also my husband is a compulsive organizer so I semi-willingly helped him organize things like our big ikea expedit shelf. He organized all of our wires/tv/music/computer stuff so now it all plays wireless-ly off his Xbox and we no longer have a million wires and monitors cluttering up our living room. He actually enjoys doing this. He rewires things for fun. I am glad I married that dude. Plus, the remote control is an Xbox controller, so when I put music on it feels like I'm playing a video game. awesome!

My Mom let me know that Terra was having a big boxing week sale on plants and pots so our apartment now has greenery in it! Now I have to learn how to take care of plants. I legitimately made a macrame pot hanger. This little spiky guy isn't from Terra, I just like him a lot, so I took a picture.


The one thing I did remember to accomplish over christmas break was to learn to knit a sock heel. Isn't it pretty? I'm a pretty fast knitter, and this sock has been sitting here unfinished for about 2 and a half weeks now. That is how lazy I am right now. Plus I should probably made another one since the whole point of socks is to have a pair of them. Oh well.


The End. I think I'll have a more interesting blog when my life goes back to being a bit more interesting as opposed to being lazy, lazy, lazy. (I am 100% not complaining)

No comments:

Post a Comment