Thursday, December 22, 2011

silver bells

christmas break! I think the one thing I'm going to miss about being a student the most is not having a luxuriously long break for christmas holidays. I've been spending my week sleeping in, being with friends, eating, watching a hundred episodes of Mad Men (I wish Don Draper was a real person, just so I could punch him in the face....) listening to christmas music and making christmas presents! It is so lovely.

Eric and I have made almost every one of our christmas presents this year, and I can't lie, I am pretty proud of us. I can't say what we made or for whom, because this is the internet and I love surprises!

It's our first christmas together in our own place, and I can't help but be just a little sappy about it. And I don't even care if I'm biased, I think our christmas set-up here is just the cutest thing in the world.





I don't know if you can tell, but I really like patterns. A lot.


oh and look! my first actually-finished-quilt! Baby due dates are a good motivation to finish the final steps on quilts. I made this for our brand new nephew Joshua who was born about two weeks ago. I hope he likes it.

1 comment: